Twice a year, CN Video opens its studio doors and invites individuals and businesses to record your videos, including employee bios and introductions, video resumes, FAQs, blog entries, recommendations and testimonials. These events, called VideoPalooza, occur over a 3-day period.
By recording your video during one of these events, you’re able to pool resources, such as studio time, with other individuals. You receive a drastically reduced price for a professional high-end video.
Video can help:
- Make your web site & social media profiles more interesting. People are 7-10xs more likely to view a video, and much more likely to really “get it”.
- Get their attention. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual; one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words.
- Get more business and visibility. Web sites that contain video rate higher in search engine results.
- Help others refer and recommend business to you by sharing your videos. 90% of people trust online recommendations from people they know.
Registration is now available for the next VideoPalOOza event on February 5th–7th, 2018. (It’s best to sign up at least 3 weeks in advance to give you time to prepare.)
Each video is only $249. This includes:
- Your own “prep” app with advice, examples, and a practice teleprompter to help you prepare for your video.
- Professional cameras, lighting, and microphones for superior quality video.
- Teleprompter during the shoot for easy recording.
- Video background and background music of your choice.
- Professional editing.
- Video visibility and launch guide on more views for greater success.
Fill out the form below to reserve your spot, or call us as (314) 843-3663!