VIDEO IDEA CENTER
CN Video Production offers a wide range of video services, from full-service video production to video editing, workshops, and studio rental. Some of our more popular video products are listed below. Feel free to browse and view examples.
Bulk Video - Easy, Cost Effective, Great Visibility
Custom On-Boarding Videos - Save Time, Improve Relationships
Custom Web Video - Targeted, Professional, Effective
DIY Project Testimonials - Credibility & Trust at a Low Cost
Easy Web Video - Easy, Professional, Effective
How It’s Made Video (Slide Story) - Fun to Watch, Builds a Personal Connection
Knowledge Transfer (Intellectual Property) Videos - Well Planned, Re-Usable, Manages Risk
Presentation Capture - Informative, Professional, Lasting
Sizzle Experience Video - Easy, Fast-Paced, Exciting
Time Lapse Testimonials / Project Showcase Video - Great Visibility, Build Reputation
Workshops - Hands On, Informative, Fun
Editing Services - Easy, Professional, Cost Effective
Studio Rental - Simple, Professional, Full-Service
All videos include:
- Professional high-definition equipment to produce a superior product.
- Production done at your location or at CN Studios.
- All necessary release forms.
- Proper licensing for all materials used, including music and stock footage.
- Backup and archiving of projects for later use.
- We are fully-insured.
Want some ideas more custom-suited to you? Let’s do a complimentary consultation. Contact CN Video at (314) 843-3663 for more information.
Twice a year, CN Video opens its studio doors and invites individuals and businesses to record your videos, including employee bios and introductions, video resumes, FAQs, blog entries, recommendations and testimonials. These events, called VideoPalooza, occur over a 3-day period.
By recording your video during one of these events, you’re able to pool resources, such as studio time, with other individuals. You receive a drastically reduced price for a professional high-end video.
- Your own “prep” app with advice, examples, and a practice teleprompter to help you prepare for your video.
- Professional cameras, lighting, and microphones for superior quality video.
- Teleprompter during the shoot for easy recording.
- Video background and background music of your choice.
- Professional editing.
- Video visibility and launch guide on more views for greater success.
Click on the button below to see when the next event is scheduled, get current pricing information, and sign-up to do your video.
ARTICLES & CASE STUDIES
- What To Do With Your Hands and Arms When Networking or On Video
- Using Good Posture in Video and in Real Life
- The Handshake and What It Says About You
- Posting Your Bio or Resume on Your LinkedIn Profile
- What do you say in your Video Resume (or Video Introduction)
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon